Time for my first review of an action camera. 🙂
First looks, physique resembles one of a Go-Pro, rectangle-lish and compact.
- Field of View: 170°
- Resolution: Full HD 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 30 or 60 fps, 640p and 480p at 60 fps. Personally I really like that it is able to record 1080p because the footage taken is more crisp and defined as compared to 720p, so having higher resolution would definitely be a big plus.
- Image Resolution: 12MP, 10MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3MP, 2MHD(1080), VGA(480), and 1.3M(960).
- SD Card Slot: Accepts up to 32GB Micro-Sd Cards
- Battery Lifetime(for me): 3 hours to fully charge –> 70 minutes of filming
- Screen size : 1.5 Inch LCD
There are many accessories that you can see above, fulfilling most if not all of your needs, ranging from waterproof case, to USB charger, to helmet mount, bicycle mount, zip ties, adhesive tapes, cleaning cloth, a clip to attach it to your belt or pants, and many many more to enhance your experience using this SJ4000. Personally I feel that this was way enough and better still, it is all included in the original package itself!
- Adjusting photo quality, colour, saturation, face detection, anti-shaking, beep sound, video resolution, date stamp, HDR and more.
- 4x Zoom with photo and video mode.
- A HDMI Port to stream it on television.
- Speaker and microphone to record and play audio.
- Wi-Fi capability allows you to stream the video wirelessly to your phone and allows better playback as the 1.5 Inch LCD.
- Micro-usb cable also allows for streaming and can be used as a webcam if connecting to a computer
- Motion detection. Pretty self explanatory it basically will start recording when any motion is detected.
Banggood: USD 70(Incl. Shipping) (Coupon Code 10% off: BjAuMotor)
Personally, I feel that it is really a good HD action camera though many features are lacking as compared to a Go-Pro such as bluetooth, low light shooting,etc, I feel that it is really a better and cheaper alternative to that as it basically fulfils most of your everyday needs of a regular person. This HD action camera also comes with many accessories that the more expensive Go-Pro does not come with. You might want to give this a try if you are looking for a really compact camera that has a really wide view of filming and can do the things that an everyday camera can plus its waterproof.
Last but not least, I feel the value is off the charts. For just $70, you are presented a tons of accessories, a full hd action camera and is something that you should totally get if you just need a camera that will fulfil your everyday needs. So just to debunk any scepticism, it is indeed that affordable and not a scam!
Thanks for reading and hope you have a nice day!